Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ann Arbor Municipal Airport Part II

As I was taking pictures at the airport last week, I didn't realize that one of the buildings near where I was taking pictures was the original terminal building. It's not a very imposing building and you would probably miss it otherwise.

I forget when the EAA chapter of Ann Arbor restored this but it wasn't too long ago. It was originally built in the 30's with funds from the New Deal.

It's not a very big building. And I'm not sure how much of the original structure was left intact.

This is the plane from the other day. I kind of liked how the ice was on the wings.

Another angle of the plane, unfortunately, I couldn't get a shot without the fence getting in the way.

Just another angle. I think I would have liked this shot a little more if I didn't overexpose the sun.

No comments: